Click for Loft Features
- Similar to the Wright Bros II unit, but with a full-length, exposed-brick interior wall.
- Exposed steel beams and roof trusses. Ceiling slopes from 16' to 24'.
- Platform bedroom with clerestory for extra light (controlled by electric shades). En-suite bath with stall-shower.
- Enclosed bedroom on entry level, lit by clerestory (vertical skylight). 24' ceiling.
- Roomy, walk-in closet with pull-down stairs to massive "attic" storage.
- Downstairs bath connects to both bedroom and living room.
- Window, 10'-10" wide, with superb thermal and audio insulation. Built-in solar window treatments.
- Energy-saving VRF central air/heating and LED lighting; water-saving fixtures.
- Ceiling fan and 3-zone heating controls ensure energy-efficient comfort in bedrooms and living area.
- Spiral stairs to platform bedroom.
- Deluxe gourmet kitchen including induction range and stainless, energy-star appliances.
- Front-loading, energy and water saving washer/condenser-dryer.
- Hip finishes and fixtures with extensive use of recycled materials. All low- or no-VOC.
- No carpeting anywhere! Strand woven bamboo flooring in living area. Tile in kitchen/bath. Cork on platform.
Tap on image to show caption. Second tap to pop-up full-sized image.
Hover to show caption. Click to pop-up full sized image.