Lofts: Pricing and Availability
- Authentic factory conversion with exposed steel beams; ceiling heights 16'-24'.
- Massive, high-efficiency windows with built-in solar window treatments.
- Energy-saving VRF central air/heating and LED lighting; water-saving fixtures.
- Ceiling fan and multi-zone heating controls ensure energy-efficient comfort.
- Spiral stairs to sleeping platforms.
- Deluxe gourmet kitchen including induction range and stainless, energy-star appliances.
- Front-loading washer/condenser-dryer.
- Hip finishes and fixtures with extensive use of recycled materials. All low- or no-VOC.
- No carpeting anywhere! Premium flooring throughout including renewable strand-woven bamboo (floors 2-4), insulated-polished concrete (floor 1), tile, and cork.
- Managed using LEED-platinum cleaning and pest control protocols to help ensure healthy air quality.
- No smoking building.
- Pet-friendly with residents-only dog park.
- Conference room bookable for resident-meetings.
- Free coffee lounge.
- Bicycle storage room off lobby.
- 6 charging stations for electric cars.
- Automated package delivery lockers.
- Private gym.
- "Fatigue Machine Lounge" with its panoramic view of the city, may be booked for personal events.
Located less than half a mile from the Trenton Transit Center ("TTC"), Roebling Lofts residents can either walk or take the on-campus River Line one stop.
TTC is the originating station for NJ Transit's Northeast Corridor Line. It runs nearly 24x7, and express trains to Penn Station take as little as 70 minutes. Inbound, you always find a seat. From TTC, you can also take SEPTA to Philly, or AMTRAK to Boston and Washington.
Taking the River Line southbound allows convenient commuting to the Delaware Valley and Philadelphia via PATCO from Camden.