Skip to content
Arrange a Tour
A brief intro to Roebling Lofts’ history.
The Roebling family is best known for building the Brooklyn Bridge
The “Clark St Rope Shop” opened in 1916 and closed in 1973.
Clark St specialized in narrow-guage cables for aircraft
Used by Lindbergh in the “Spirit of St. Louis”…
…and by Amelia Earhart in her circumnavigation attempt.
Fatigue Machine Lounge preserves QC test lab
Remained in use until the 1973 Oil Crisis
Comprehensively renovated in 2016-17.